Novelist Marcia Richards is a native New Yorker residing in a quaint college town amid the foothills of the Catskill Mountains. Her stories transport her readers to the 20th century, when life was simpler and living was easy – or was it? Her characters are like you – sometimes strong, sometimes wrong but, always very real.
She fuels her creativity with a healthy supply of dark chocolate and India Spice tea in her cozy upstairs office, accompanied by her lazy, but affectionate kitty, Rocky.
When she’s not writing, she’s playing at life with her husband, reading great books or turning discarded old chairs into works of art.
Hi and welcome to our new digs! We’re all so glad you followed us over here!
If you’ve been following The Life List Club for any length of time, you know that my Life List is one I’ve been working on since last July.
The version of it on my Sexy, Smart and Strong With Heart blog is the original. This one is updated having completed and adjusted some of the goals.
MARCIA’S LIFE LIST
1. Finish my short story anthology and self-publish it, as well as publishing the stories individually. Then complete my novel and publish.
2. Visit ROW80 once a week to stay motivated in my writing goal.
3. Motivate at least 10 ROW80 pals every week.
4. Get my butt out of my desk chair for at least 10 minutes every hour.
5. Take at least 2 more online classes to improve my writing.
6. Allow myself only 8 hours a week to read blogs and keep up with social media marketing.
7. Attend a writer’s conference or workshop and join a writer’s organization.
8. Learn how to create podcasts, videos and a book trailer for my blog site.
9.Create a business-like schedule for writing, blogging and social media.
10.Read 25 books in the next 12 months.
11. Get moving! Exercise at least 30 minutes 5 days a week.
12. Feed my addiction to chocolate, daily. Limit total daily sugar allowance to 1 ounce of dark chocolate.
13. Add more fruits and vegetables into my diet.
14. Lose at least 35 lbs, in order to get off all my meds, about 3 pounds a month.
15. Get back to the routine of cleaning bathrooms and dusting weekly, instead of pushing it off on my honey.
16. Create a few 30 minute pockets of time each day to spend alone with my hubs.
17. Remember to thank my husband everyday for his constant love and support.
18. Find time to get back to painting chairs and selling them.
19. Clean attic and basement of all unnecessary items ans sell them.
20. Eat more slowly. Practice.
21. Floss everyday.
23. Live in the moment.
24. Notice the little things and appreciate them.
25. Take more photographs.
What is your Life List? Please share your thoughts!
June 29th is our next Milestone Party AND the 1-year anniversary of the Life List Club!
We have a lot to celebrate!
The original contributors will be making new lists and checking how much of our old ones we’ve completed.
Please join us on Friday, June 29th!