Sonia G Medeiros is a writer of fantasy, science fiction, and horror. She’s the author of more than a dozen short stories and flash fiction pieces, blogs here at WordPress, and is working on her first novel, a dark fantasy. When she’s not wandering along the tangled paths of her wild imagination, she wrangles home life with one fabulous husband, two amazing, homeschooled children, one part-alien half-chihuahua, one frog and two cats who battle each other for world domination.
Sonia’s Life List
- Write (or rewrite) at least one scene per day, at least 3 days a week on my MIP and finish first draft of MIP by August 1, 2012 (hopefully sooner).
- Continue to consistently post Tuesday, Thursday and Friday on my blog (plus ROW80 check ins).
- Take Sundays entirely off from the web/blog/writing to be with my family
- Check into Twitter 2-3 times daily (except for Sunday).
- Read 2 fiction books per month.
- Exercise at least 3 days/week (either formal workouts and heavy gardening/housework, etc).
Life List Club Posts at Sonia’s Blog
Life List Club Fridays
- 3/9/12 – How is Spring Gardening Like Writing? by Marcia A. Richards
- 2/24/12 – Taking Perseverance to a Whole New Level by Lara Schiffbauer
- 2/10/12 – Creativity May be our Last Line of Defense by Gary Gauthier
- 1/27/12 – Old Folks by David N. Walker
- 1/13/12 – The Blessings of Social Media by David N. Walker
- 12/16/11 – The Most Important Writing Lesson I Ever Learned by Jenny Hansen
- 12/2/11 – Family Health by David N. Walker
- 11/18/11 – Change in the Life List by David N. Walker
- 11/4/11 – Embracing the Journey by Gary Gauthier
- 10/21/11 – Are You the Main Character of Your Life? by Jess Witkins
- 10/7/11 – Fear Not by Marcia A. Richards
- 9/9/11 – A Life in the Day of a Jar by Jennie Bennett
- 8/26/11 – Ten Tips to Help You Replenish Your Creative Reserves by Carrie Mumford
- 8/12/11 – Show Up for Your Writing by Jenny Hansen
- 7/29/11 – I Hear Voices by Jess Witkins
- 7/15/11 – A Child’s Wisdom by Marica A. Richards
- 7/2/11 – Life is Worth Loving by Jennie Bennett